February 16th, 2009 Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »
Seems like these lists are always going around… they are a fun way to get to know someone don’t you think? Well…here’s an updated list about me. But what about you? … Tell me something about you I don’t know. I’d love to hear from you!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00 AM..An hour later than most mornings.
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Dan In Real Life (again!)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Deadliest Catch on Discovery channel. Ace of Cakes is a close second.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Two scrambled eggs. Yum!
6. What is your middle name? Denise
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Anything sweet.
8. What foods do you dislike? Anchovies…not much past this.
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Terra Chips. A side so special it can turn an ordinary meal into an extraordinary experience.
10. Favorite CD you’ve been listening to lately? Kim Walker, This Is My Song…LOVE IT! Hillsong This is our God.
11. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Accord
12. Favorite Sandwich? Almond Tarragon Chicken Salad sandwich from Bread & Co. At home…cheese and celery, kalamata olives & a caffeine free Diet Dr. Pepper.
13. What characteristic do you despise? Lying
14. What are your favorite clothes? Pajamas! Or a perfect pair of great fitting jeans. I like to dress up too… if I have killer shoes to go with my outfit.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Bar Harbor, Maine, France, Italy, Northern California, Alaska
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Loft or any that sell petite’.
17. Where would you want to retire? Where ever my kids are… preferably near water.
18. Favorite time of day? Sunrise…on any 60 degree or above day.
19. Where were you born? Ft. Knox Army Hospital in Ft. Knox, KY
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Titans Football
21. Beavers or Ducks? Am I too old for this question…’cause I’m not gettin’ it. Could someone tell me what this means?
22. Are you a morning person or night owl? Morning, I turn into a pumpkin around 9 PM everyday.
23. Pedicure or Manicure? Both…are you kidding? Throw in a massage too!
24. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? This time of testing will soon turn to blessing!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? An encourager. A little light shining as bright as she could. Someone who makes a difference in your life.
26. What is your best childhood memory? Singing Take Me Back at Roberts Stadium as a 13 year old. I wanted to lead people to God even then.
27. Ever been toilet papering? Oh my Yes, many times. Once, when WE were papered, my mom went out and started gathering and rolling it up. She was NOT going to let perfectly good paper go to waste! We used it for weeks. :-)
28. Been in a car accident? Very minor. So thankful!
29. Favorite Restaurant? Virgils in NYC. DJ’s in Daytona Shores, FL,
30. Favorite Flower? Tulips, Orchids, Amaryllis, Gladiolas
31. Favorite Ice Cream? Breyers Coffee, Chunky Monkey, Mint Choc. Chip.
32. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant? I don’t do fast food often but when I do its Jersey Mike’s or Bread & Company.
33. How many times did you fail your drivers test? None
34. From whom did you get your last e-mail? I had 25 come in overnight….which one do I choose?
35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Any designer shoe store. Or…a great furniture store.
36. Last person you went to dinner with? My wonderful husband Mike. We celebrated Valentines!
37. How many tattoos do you have? I’ve been temporary tattooing every year on our Florida vacation for a many years as I can remember. Many years from now after my dear mother has passed on, I’ll get a real one…which, come to think, could cause her to turn over in her grave. Okay, maybe I’ll never get a real one. but I love them for Florida!
38. Favorite Magazine? Real Simple, In-Style, Southern Living.
39. If you could meet any famous person, who would it be? Gee there are many but here are a couple… Oprah, Condoleezza Rice & Joel Osteen. I wish I could have known Mother Teresa.